Do you suffer with eczema (atopic dermatitis) or know someone who does?
STUDENTS OF VICTORIA UNIVERSITY ARE SEEKING VOLUNTEERS TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH PROJECT INVESTIGATING HOW ECZEMA AFFECTS THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF FEMALE ADULTS WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a female between the age of 18-60 years.
- Have a clinical diagnosis of moderate to severe eczema for at least 1 year.
- Have had in the past or currently have any management plan in place for your eczema.
- Speak English and currently live in Australia.
Eligible participants will take part in:
- A 30-40 minutes interview consisting of 15 questions which will be conducted via video chat or telephone call.
Benefits to be gained for the participants:
- As this study will further expand the knowledge into the quality of life of eczema sufferers, it may assist in establishing a more personalised management approach to enhance the participant’s quality of life in the future.
If you are interested in participating or if you would like further information about this study, please contact email@example.com
An interview will be arranged at a convenient time for both you and the interviewer.
The post Victoria University Atopic Dermatitis appeared first on Eczema Association of Australasia Inc.